January 5, 2010

MLM Business Lead Generation 100-Day Challenge: Day 5

Brand new days and motivated to day to keep this going. I have created a new article for today and I also want to make a video about it as well as for the first 4 days. I'm falling behind on the video part but I keep it up on the content.

Today I posted the section 0.2 of the MLM Business Lead Generation System that I am unveiling.

You can find new new article titled "MLM Business Lead Generation System: 3 Simple Reasons You Want To Use One!".

- Bookmarked
- Ping
- Submitted to Search Engines

Today, I also changed my signature on the Better Networker Forum to has a link pointing directly to my blog page about the System I am putting together. This will give good backlinks to it and eventually I hope to have it ranking.

No comments:

Post a Comment