January 7, 2010

MLM Business Lead Generation 100-Day Challenge: Day 7

One week after the beginning of the challenge and I am still hanging there. I have my 7 articles published and SEOed (new word I use to say it has been bookmarked, pinged, submitted to search engines, etc.).

My new post today is about 3 reasons that people really need a system to build their business.

MLM Business Lead Generation System – The 3 Keys Reasons Why You Need To Have Yours NOW!

Some quick stats after a week.
  • 179 Visitors
  • 1040 Pages Views
  • 00:08:44 Avg. Time on Site
  • +71 domain backlinks
  • -120k in Alexa rankings

3 comments:

  1. Very good points made here. If you are not getting traffic to your sites you sure better learn how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which website has those stats... your lead capture page or your blog?

    Alecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alecia,

    This is my new blog stats http://www.perigvennetier.com

    ReplyDelete