January 4, 2010

MLM Traffic 100-Day Challenge: Day 3

Today was the last day of the holidays so I had to sit down and write down my plan for my MLM business and especially the plan for the 100-day challenge that I have started.

I decided that I didn't want to write articles just to write articles. I wanted to create a complete plan and during these 100 days, I will roll out a series of articles and videos following a structure guidelines to reach a complete goal at the end of the challenge.

I have put together a course of action that I will be revealing tomorrow in my next article with an overall overview of what I decided to call the "MLM Lead Generation Empire".

For today, I wrote a simple article about who I was and why I wanted to do this challenge. I revealed a very broad overview of what I wanted to do. I also explained what I wanted the readers to do. In doing so I created a link to the blog RSS feed, to my Youtube channel, to my Facebook group. I also introduced very briefly my new feature called "Ask Perig" where the readers can submit questions to me directly. I will then be able to answer them in a new blog post, video or maybe even a live Q&A session. I hope this will generate a more active audience and that a lot of people will come back to the blog regularly.

I called the post "Are You Ready To Create Your Internet Marketing Empire For Massive MLM Success?"

No comments:

Post a Comment